Category:Treaties of Francoist Spain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Treaties concluded or ratified by Francoist Spain (1939–75). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by Francoist Spain remain in force for Spain.
Pages in category "Treaties of Francoist Spain"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Madrid Accords
- Convention on Consent to Marriage, Minimum Age for Marriage and Registration of Marriages
- Maternity Protection Convention (Revised), 1952
- Maximum Weight Convention, 1967
- Medical Examination (Fishermen) Convention, 1959
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Industry) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Non-Industrial Occupations) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Underground Work) Convention, 1965
- Migration for Employment Convention (Revised), 1949
- Minimum Wage Fixing Convention, 1970
- Minimum Wage Fixing Machinery (Agriculture) Convention, 1951