Category:Treaties of Nazi Germany
|← Weimar Republic
← First Austrian Republic
← Republic of Czechoslovakia
← Free City of Danzig
| Federal Republic of Germany →
Land Berlin →
German Democratic Republic →
Second Austrian Republic →
Polish People's Republic →
Czechoslovak Republic →
Treaties concluded or ratified by Nazi Germany (1933–45). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by Nazi Germany remain in force for Germany.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treaties of Nazi Germany"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Geneva Convention (1929)
- Geneva Convention for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armies in the Field (1929)
- German–Estonian Non-Aggression Pact
- German–Latvian Non-Aggression Pact
- German–Polish Non-Aggression Pact
- German–Romanian Treaty for the Development of Economic Relations between the Two Countries (1939)
- German–Soviet Border and Commercial Agreement
- German–Soviet Commercial Agreement (1940)
- German–Soviet Credit Agreement (1939)
- German-Soviet Frontier Treaty
- German–Turkish Non-Aggression Pact