Category:Treaties of Tajikistan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Treaties concluded or ratified by Tajikistan.
Pages in category "Treaties of Tajikistan"
The following 194 pages are in this category, out of 194 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Madrid Agreement
- Madrid Protocol
- Marking of Weight (Packages Transported by Vessels) Convention, 1929
- Maternity Protection Convention (Revised), 1952
- Medical Examination (Fishermen) Convention, 1959
- Medical Examination (Seafarers) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Industry) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Non-Industrial Occupations) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Sea) Convention, 1921
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Underground Work) Convention, 1965
- Merchant Shipping (Minimum Standards) Convention, 1976
- Migrant Workers (Supplementary Provisions) Convention, 1975
- United Nations Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families
- Migration for Employment Convention (Revised), 1949
- Protocol on Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices
- Minimum Age Convention, 1973
- Montreal Protocol
- Convention establishing the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency