Category:Treaties of Tuvalu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|← Gilbert and Ellice Islands|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Tuvalu.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties of Tuvalu"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Convention for the Regulation of Whaling
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Load Lines
- International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage
- Articles of Agreement of the International Development Association
- Convention relating to International Exhibitions
- Agreement establishing the International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Convention on the International Maritime Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
- Statute of the International Renewable Energy Agency
- Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- SOLAS Convention
- Agreement establishing the South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
- South Pacific Forum Fisheries Agency Convention
- South Pacific Regional Trade and Economic Co-operation Agreement
- Constitution of the South Pacific Tourism Organisation
- STCW Convention
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Straddling Fish Stocks Agreement