Category:Treaties of Yemen
|← Yemen Arab Republic
← People's Democratic Republic of Yemen
Treaties concluded or ratified by Yemen. Where appropriate, articles should be placed in the subcategories. This category may contain articles about treaties concluded or ratified by Yemen since 22 May 1990 , which is the date on which North Yemen and South Yemen were unified as the Republic of Yemen.
Note that unless denounced, treaties that were ratified by either North Yemen or South Yemen remain in force for Yemen.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Treaties of Yemen"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict
- Optional Protocol on the Sale of Children, Child Prostitution and Child Pornography
- International Coffee Agreement
- Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Convention establishing a Customs Co-operation Council
- United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
- Charter of the Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Co-operation
- Agreement for the Establishment of the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission
- Statute of the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Statutes of the International Committee of Military Medicine
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Salvage
- Agreement establishing the International Fund for Agricultural Development
- Convention on the International Mobile Satellite Organization
- Constitution of the International Organization for Migration
- Statute of the International Renewable Energy Agency
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- Seafarers' Identity Documents Convention (Revised), 2003
- Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of Other States
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- STCW Convention
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants