Category:Treaties of the Kingdom of Libya
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|← Italian Libya||Libyan Arab Republic →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Kingdom of Libya (1951–69).
Pages in category "Treaties of the Kingdom of Libya"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Statute of the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Articles of Agreement of the International Development Association
- Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- Constitution of the International Organization for Migration
- Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union
- ITU Radio Regulations