Category:Treaties of the People's Republic of Poland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Treaties concluded or ratified by the People's Republic of Poland (1944–89). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the People's Republic of Poland remains in force for Poland.
Pages in category "Treaties of the People's Republic of Poland"
The following 146 pages are in this category, out of 146 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- International Convention on Maritime Search and Rescue
- MARPOL 73/78
- Convention on Consent to Marriage, Minimum Age for Marriage and Registration of Marriages
- Maternity Protection Convention (Revised), 1952
- Maximum Weight Convention, 1967
- Medical Examination (Fishermen) Convention, 1959
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Industry) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Non-Industrial Occupations) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Underground Work) Convention, 1965
- Protocol on Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices
- Minimum Age Convention, 1973
- Minimum Wage Fixing Machinery (Agriculture) Convention, 1951