Category:United Kingdom Postmasters General
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category contains politicians who held the position Postmaster General in the United Kingdom.
Pages in category "United Kingdom Postmasters General"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Charles Canning, 1st Earl Canning
- Edward Carteret
- Henry Carteret, 1st Baron Carteret
- John Proby, 1st Earl of Carysfort
- Austen Chamberlain
- Neville Chamberlain
- Katherine Stanhope, Countess of Chesterfield
- Thomas Pelham, 2nd Earl of Chichester
- Richard Trench, 2nd Earl of Clancarty
- Ulick de Burgh, 1st Marquess of Clanricarde
- Thomas Villiers, 1st Earl of Clarendon
- Thomas Coke, 1st Earl of Leicester (fifth creation)
- Charles Abbot, 2nd Baron Colchester
- Francis Conyngham, 2nd Marquess Conyngham
- Charles Cornwallis, 4th Baron Cornwallis
- James Craggs the Elder
- Harry Crookshank, 1st Viscount Crookshank