Category:United States–Middle Eastern relations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bahrain–United States relations (6 C, 6 P)
- ► Egypt–United States relations (9 C, 15 P)
- ► Jordan–United States relations (5 C, 8 P)
- ► Kuwait–United States relations (5 C, 8 P, 1 F)
- ► Lebanon–United States relations (4 C, 11 P)
- ► Middle Eastern studies in the United States (2 C, 97 P)
- ► Oman–United States relations (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Palestine–United States relations (3 C, 16 P, 1 F)
- ► Qatar–United States relations (5 C, 6 P)
- ► United Arab Emirates–United States relations (6 C, 10 P)
- ► United States–Yemen relations (5 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "United States–Middle Eastern relations"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- American Association for Palestinian Equal Rights
- American democracy promotion in the Middle East and North Africa
- United States foreign policy in the Middle East
- Anti-Israel lobby in the United States
- Apollo 11 lunar sample display
- Apollo 17 lunar sample display
- Arab lobby in the United States
- The Arab Lobby: The Invisible Alliance That Undermines America's Interests in the Middle East