Category:United States Department of Health and Human Services agencies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2 C, 53 P)
- ► Food and Drug Administration (2 C, 96 P)
- ► National Institutes of Health (3 C, 132 P)
- ► United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (1 C, 2 P)
- ► United States Public Health Service (3 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "United States Department of Health and Human Services agencies"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Administration for Children and Families
- Administration for Community Living
- Administration for Native Americans
- Administration on Aging
- Administration on Developmental Disabilities
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
- Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Office of Population Affairs
- Office of Public Health and Science
- Office of Refugee Resettlement
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology