Category:United States district court cases
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pages in category "United States district court cases"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 277 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Abtan v. Blackwater
- Access Now, Inc. v. Southwest Airlines Co.
- Adobe Systems, Inc. v. Southern Software, Inc.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. v. Intel Corp.
- Ahlquist v. Cranston
- Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp.
- Alfa Corp. v. OAO Alfa Bank
- Allen v. City of Oakland
- Amalgamated Meat Cutters v. Connally
- Amaretto Ranch Breedables, LLC v. Ozimals, Inc.
- America Online, Inc. v. IMS
- American Civil Liberties Union v. Ashcroft
- American Civil Liberties Union v. Department of Defense
- American Civil Liberties Union v. Miller
- American Family Ass'n v. City and County of San Francisco
- American Mining Congress v. Mine Safety & Health Administration
- Anderson v. Cryovac, Inc.
- Anderson v. Stallone
- Ann Arbor Decision
- Apple Inc. litigation
- Apple Inc. v. Samsung Electronics Co.
- Arista Records LLC v. Lime Group LLC
- Arizona v. United States
- Associated Press v. Meltwater U.S. Holdings, Inc.
- Association of Christian Schools International v. Roman Stearns
- Bancoult v McNamara
- Barnes v. Yahoo!, Inc.
- Baxter v. United States
- Beussink v. Woodland R-IV School District
- Blakey v. Continental Airlines, Inc.
- Bloomberg L.P. v. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Bogaert v. Land
- Bowoto v. Chevron Corp.
- Bragg v. Linden Lab
- Brenner v. Scott
- Bridgeman Art Library v. Corel Corp.
- Brinkman v. Long
- British Telecommunications Plc. v. Prodigy
- Broderbund Software Inc. v. Unison World, Inc.
- Broussard v. School Board of Norfolk
- Brown v. Buhman
- Bundy standoff
- Burns v. Hickenlooper
- Byron v. Rajneesh Foundation International
- California v. Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Cambridge University Press v. Patton
- Campbell v. City of Oakland
- Capitol Records, Inc. v. Foster
- Capitol Records, Inc. v. MP3Tunes, LLC
- Capitol Records, LLC v Vimeo, LLC
- Capitol Records, LLC v. ReDigi Inc.
- Carrick v. Snyder
- Castillo v. Case Farms of Ohio
- Cesarini v. United States
- Christou v. Beatport, LLC
- Clemons v. Department of Commerce
- Colorado ex rel. Suthers v. Hall
- CompuServe Inc. v. Cyber Promotions, Inc.
- Conant v. McCaffrey
- Cradle of Liberty Council v. City of Philadelphia
- Craigslist Inc. v. 3Taps Inc.
- Cubby, Inc. v. CompuServe Inc.
- Curley v. NAMBLA
- Geiger v. Kitzhaber
- Ghen v. Rich
- Gillman v. Holmes County School District
- Glassroth v. Moore
- Goddard v. Google, Inc.
- Golinski v. Office of Personnel Management
- Google, Inc. v. American Blind & Wallpaper Factory, Inc.
- Grand Upright Music, Ltd. v. Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Greenberg v. Miami Children's Hospital Research Institute
- Hard Drive Productions, Inc. v. Does 1–1,495
- Harris v. Blockbuster, Inc.
- Hayden v. Pataki
- Henkle v. Gregory
- Hepting v. AT&T
- Hibnick v. Google, Inc.
- Hoang v. Amazon.com, Inc.
- Holt v. Sarver
- Honeywell, Inc. v. Sperry Rand Corp.
- Hornstine v. Township of Moorestown
- Hotchkiss v. National City Bank of New York
- House v. Napolitano
- International Business Machines Corp. v. Papermaster
- Immersion v. Sony
- In re Boucher
- In re DoubleClick
- In re Garlock Sealing Technologies, LLC
- In re McUlta
- In re The Bible Speaks
- In re Zappos.com, Inc., Customer Data Security Breach Litigation
- Intellectual Reserve, Inc. v. Utah Lighthouse Ministry, Inc.
- IO Group, Inc. v. Veoh Networks, Inc.
- Los Angeles Times v. Free Republic
- Lane v. Facebook, Inc.
- Lee v. PMSI, Inc.
- Lenz v. Universal Music Corp.
- Leonard v. Pepsico, Inc.
- Long-Term Capital Holdings v. United States
- Lopez v. River Oaks Imaging & Diagnostic Group, Inc.
- Lorraine v. Markel American Insurance Co.
- Loudoun v. Board of Trustees of the Loudoun County Library
- Luévano v. Campbell
- Lundberg v. County of Humboldt
- Macmillan Co. v. King
- Madrigal v. Quilligan
- Mahmoud Reza Banki
- Maritz, Inc. v. Cybergold, Inc.
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority v. Anderson
- Masses Publishing Co. v. Patten
- Mauldin v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Mayfield v. United States
- United States ex rel. Gerald Mayo v. Satan and His Staff
- McLean v. Arkansas
- MDY Industries, LLC v. Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- Melaleuca, Inc. v. Hansen
- Microsoft Corp. v. Harmony Computers & Electronics, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp. v. Shah
- Microsystems Software, Inc. v. Scandinavia Online AB
- Miller v. Campbell
- Mohamed v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc.
- Motorola Mobility v. Apple Inc.
- Pacific Century International, Ltd. v. Does
- Palmer v. Kleargear.com
- Parks v. LaFace Records
- Pedersen v. Office of Personnel Management
- Pemberton v. Tallahassee Memorial Regional Center
- Perfect 10, Inc. v. Google, Inc.
- Perry v. City of Houston
- PhoneDog v. Kravitz
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc. v. Bucci
- Playboy Enterprises, Inc. v. Frena
- Playboy Enterprises, Inc. v. Starware Publishing Corp.
- Playboy Enterprises, Inc. v. Welles
- Poe v. Lynchburg Training School & Hospital
- Powell v. Home Depot USA, Inc.
- Rajender v. University of Minnesota
- Rambus Inc. v. Nvidia
- RealNetworks, Inc. v. DVD Copy Control Ass'n, Inc.
- Redbox Automated Retail LLC v. Universal City Studios LLLP
- Religious Technology Center v. Netcom On-Line Communication Services, Inc.
- Rennie v. Klein
- Righthaven LLC v. Democratic Underground LLC
- Robbins v. Lower Merion School District