Category:United States government forms

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

This category is for forms issued by the Federal government of the United States. All such forms are numbered, and may have other names (for example, Form 1040 is called the U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.)


This category has only the following subcategory.


Pages in category "United States government forms"

The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).