Category:United States railway-related lists
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "United States railway-related lists"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of Amtrak routes
- List of Class I railroads
- List of common carrier freight railroads in the United States
- List of companies transferred to Conrail
- List of defunct railroads of North America
- List of heritage railroads in the United States
- List of Louisville and Nashville Railroad precursors
- List of major cities in U.S. lacking Amtrak service
- List of Northeast Corridor infrastructure
- List of Peninsula Commute locomotives
- List of rail trails in New Jersey
- List of rail transit systems in the United States
- List of railroad bankruptcies in North America
- List of railroads eligible to participate in the formation of Amtrak
- List of U.S. Class II railroads