Category:University of London
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to University of London.|
The University of London is a federation of colleges which together constitute one of the world's largest universities. Approximately 5 percent of all UK students attend one of its colleges, which include some of the most prestigious places of study in the world. Many universities in Britain and abroad began life as associate colleges of the university, offering its degrees under licence. The main offices of the University of London are at Senate House in Bloomsbury, which includes a substantial library and the residence of the Chancellor.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Birkbeck, University of London (1 C, 10 P, 1 F)
- ► Goldsmiths, University of London (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Heythrop College (1 C, 2 P)
- ► King's College London (3 C, 61 P, 7 F)
- ► Queen Mary University of London (2 C, 22 P, 1 F)
- ► Warburg Institute (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "University of London"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- UCL Institute of Archaeology
- UCL Medical School
- UCL School of Pharmacy
- United Hospitals
- University College London
- University Marine Biological Station Millport
- University of London Computer Centre
- University of London Society of Change Ringers
- University of London Union
- University of London Union Lifesaving Club