Category:Use South African English from October 2012
|Use South African English|
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category combines all use South African English from October 2012 (2012-10) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Use South African English.
Pages in category "Use South African English from October 2012"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Corrie Sanders
- Godfrey Sapula
- Schmerenbeck Educational Centre for Gifted and Talented Children
- Moses Sithole
- Robert Smit (politician)
- South African Airways
- South African cricket team in India in 1991–92
- South African National Defence Force
- South African National Youth Orchestra Foundation
- South African Technology Network
- Standard Bank v Saunderson
- Richard Stanley (director)
- Morné Steyn
- Survivor South Africa
- Survivor South Africa: Malaysia