Category:Viceroys in Canada stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to viceroys in Canada, including Governors in New France, governors and governors general of British North American colonies that form part of Canada, and lieutenant governors of Canadian provinces. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Viceroys in Canada stubs"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Eric Hamber
- Sir Charles Hamilton, 2nd Baronet, of Trebinshun House
- Ker Baillie-Hamilton
- Francis Pym Harding
- Ewart John Arlington Harnum
- Charles Alexander Harris
- John Harvey (governor)
- Frank Richard Heartz
- Alexander Henderson (Canadian politician)
- John Strathearn Hendrie
- Stephen John Hill
- Robert Hodgson (judge)
- Arthur Maxwell House
- Henry Vere Huntley
- David Laurence MacLaren
- Murray MacLaren
- Campbell Leonard Macpherson
- Frederick Francis Mathers
- Henry Berkeley Fitzhardinge Maxse
- Henry McCallum
- Abner Reid McClelan
- James Drummond McGregor
- Irwin McIntosh
- William John McKeag
- John Middleton (administrator)
- Mark Milbanke
- Sir Robert Milnes, 1st Baronet
- Joseph de Monic
- John Montagu (Royal Navy officer)
- Herbert Harley Murray
- Robert MacCarty, Viscount Muskerry