Category talk:Bahá'í educational institutions
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Bahá'í Faith||(Rated Category-class)|
extending the category page itself with information
Eventually I see references here too but ran across these meta sites that seem appropriate here.... thus the whole "See Also" section, save that I'd prefer to see it at the bottom of the page....
- some refs (note renamed just Barli Vocational Institute for Rural Women in Indore in 2001
- Backgrounder: the Barli Development Institute for Rural Women INDORE, India 18 November 2002 (BWNS)
- official page 1
- official page 2 new
- Asha for Education on Barli Development institute for rural women by Madhya Pradesh, Indore, Indore District
- "The Baha'is" magazine profile
- Empowering Young Women to Improve Rural Lives - The Story of the Barli Development Institute for Rural Women, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India; A case study in Bahá'í Development, Prepared by The Bahá'í International Community for The World Faiths Development Dialogue , 11 July 2003.
- Received the Global 500 Roll of Honor in 1992 in Rio during the Earth Summit
- Empowering rural women through training...opened a new branch
- solar oven user hmm ...GNU FDL!?