From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caterpillar or caterpillars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A caterpillar is the larval form of some insects.
Caterpillar or caterpillars may also refer to:
- Caterpillar (film), a 2010 Japanese film
- Caterpillar (Elisa album)
- Caterpillar (Mina album)
- Caterpillar (Tokey Tones album)
- "The Caterpillar" (song), a song by the Cure
- Caterpillar (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a character in the book by Lewis Carroll
- "Caterpillars", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Caterpillar Inc., an earth moving equipment manufacturer
- Caterpillar drive or magnetohydrodynamic drive
- Caterpillar ride, an amusement ride
- Caterpillar track or continuous track, a system of vehicle propulsion
- Caterpillar tree, a mathematical tree in which all leaves are connected to a central path
- Plumeria alba or Caterpillar tree, a shrub
- Caterpillar Club, an association of those who have parachuted from a disabled airplane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caterpillar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.