Cathal mac Ruaidri Ó Conchobair
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cathal mac Ruaidhri Ó Conchobair)
The ascension date of Cathal as king of all the Connachta is uncertain, though F.X. Martin assigns it to 1426. He was one of the last of the kings, who were by now reduced to their ancestral lands in County Roscommon. He died on 19 March 1439.
- Annals of Ulster at  at University College Cork
- Annals of the Four Masters at  at University College Cork
- Chronicum Scotorum at  at University College Cork
- Byrne, Francis John (2001), Irish Kings and High-Kings, Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
- Gaelic and Gaelised Ireland, Kenneth Nicols, 1972.
Ruaidri mac Tairdelbach Ó Conchobair
|King of Connacht
Toirdhealbhach Óg Donn Ó Conchobair