Cathedral city (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cathedral City or cathedral city in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cathedral city may refer to:
- Cathedral City, California, a city in Southern California, United States
- Cathedral City, a type of city in the United Kingdom
- A type of city in a former British colony which resembles some English cathedral cities in that it has a relatively small population and an Anglican cathedral. Such a city may have been granted the title of 'city' as a direct result of the foundation of an Anglican cathedral (for instance, Goulburn, New South Wales), or the combination of the three characteristics may simply be coincidental (for instance, Wangaratta, Victoria).
- Cathedral City Cheddar, a brand of Cheddar cheese
- Cathedral City High School, a high school in Cathedral City, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cathedral city.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.