Cathedral of Mren
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cathedral of Mren|
Mren in the early 20th century
|Location||Digor (District), Kars|
|Affiliation||Armenian Apostolic Church|
|Architectural type||Three-nave basilica with dome|
The church of Mren is a domed triple-nave basilica.
- Odzun Church, an architecturally similar and contemporaneous three-nave basilica with dome in Odzun, Armenia
- Kouymjian, Dickran. "Index of Armenian Art: Armenian Architecture - Mren". Armenian Studies Program. California State University, Fresno.
- The Cathedral of Mren on VirtualAni.org
- The Cathedral of Mren on Gagik Arzumanyan's photo gallery
- Mren Cathedral at the Rensselaer Digital Collections
- 3D model of Mren