Catherine Austin Fitts
|Catherine Austin Fitts|
|Occupation||president of Solari, Inc.|
Catherine Austin Fitts is the president of Solari, Inc., the publisher of The Solari Report and managing member of Solari Investment Advisory Services, LLC.
Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.
Fitts has a BA from the University of Pennsylvania, an MBA from the Wharton School and studied Mandarin at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. She publishes a column, "Mapping the Real Deal," in Scoop in New Zealand.
- Popsicle index, a quality of life measurement she devised
- Bianco, Anthony (Feb 23, 1987). "The Wonder Woman of Muni Bonds". BusinessWeek: 112–113.
- Stodghill II, Ron (Nov 27, 1989). "Austin Fitts Better be Good with Hammer and Nails". BusinessWeek: 112–113.
- Rodriguez, Paul M. (May 21, 2001). "Thankless Task". Insight on the News 17 (19) (via Questia). Retrieved 2013-01-16. – via Questia (subscription required)
- Rodriguez, Paul M. (July 30, 2001). "HUD Gives Up with Fitts". Insight on the News (via Questia) 17 (28). Retrieved 2013-01-16. – via Questia (subscription required)
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|