Cassidy worked as Editor-in-Chief of Prevention Magazine from 2000-2003. She was responsible for creating and producing the largest health publication and 14th largest magazine in the United States.
In 2004, Cassidy was named Senior Vice President and Editor-in-Chief of Reiman Publications, a unit of The Reader's Digest Association with publications in 19 languages, 48 editions and is sold in more than 60 countries. She oversees the largest food magazine in North America, with a paid circulation of 3.5 million.
Cassidy has helped to develop more than 200 publications on topics pertaining to health, nutrition, and fitness. She is the former managing editor of FIT magazine, which was published by Bob Anderson and Runner's World. She has worked to develop numerous books, articles and magazines.
Cassidy has a B.A. in journalism from San Jose State University
- Cassidy, Catherine, Win the Fat War for Moms, 113 real-life secrets to losing postpregnancy pounds, (2001) Rodale Press, ISBN 1-57954-426-6
- Cassidy, Catherine and the editors of FIT, Figure Maintenance (1983), Anderson World Books, ISBN 0-89037-255-1
- www.prnewswire Accessed September 14, 2006
- Haughton, Natalie (2006-08-14). "Simple & delicious: Reader-driven magazines offer a Taste of Home". Daily News. Retrieved 2006-09-13.
- FIT, 1400 Steirlin Road, Mountain View, California, 94043, ISSN 0278-9760
- Reiman Publications
- Talk with Audrey interview with Catherine Cassidy. Cassidy talks about traditional favorites and new classic recipes in her book, "Taste of Home" cookbook.
|This biographical article about a print editor of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|