Catherine Corman's book of photographs, Daylight Noir: Raymond Chandler's Imagined City, was exhibited at the 2009 Venice Biennale and is included in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art Library. She is also the editor of Joseph Cornell's Dreams. Her short film Les Non-Dupes screened at the 2012 Berlin Biennale.
- Daylight Noir site
- "East of Borneo". East of Borneo. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "MoMA Dadabase". Museum of Modern Art. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Joseph Cornell's Dreams". Josephcornellsdreams.catherine-corman.com. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "Catherine Corman". More Intelligent Life. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "Catherine Corman – Daylight Noir: Raymond Chandler's Imagined City". Arcspace.com. 2 November 2009. Retrieved 2011-10-23.