From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Catiline or Catilina (Latin) may refer to:
- Catiline, Lucius Sergius Catilina (108 BC–62 BC), Roman politician and author of a conspiracy to overthrow the Roman Republic
- Catiline Orations (63 BC) of Cicero, exposing the Catilinarian conspiracy to the Roman Senate
- The Conspiracy of Catiline, one of Sallust's two major surviving works
- Catiline His Conspiracy (1611), a tragedy by Ben Jonson
- Catilina (1792), opera by Antonio Salieri with libretto by Giovanni Battista Casti
- Catiline (play) (1850), Henrik Ibsen's first play
- Catilina Aubameyang (b. 1983), Gabonese soccer player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catiline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.