From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Catman may refer to:
- Peter Criss or Eric Singer from the band, Kiss
- René Chartrand, "The Catman of the Hill", who takes care of the Canadian parliamentary cats
- Stalking Cat, a man with Native American heritage who surgically altered his body to resemble a female tiger
- Bryson Bede, the adoptive father to a cat named Calle rescued at birth from a dumpster. The man is obsessed.
- Cat-Man and Kitten, a pair of superhero characters created by Charles M. Quinlan and Irwin Hasen
- Catman (comics), a DC Comics character that has appeared in opposition to Batman and other characters
- Cat-Man (Marvel Comics), the name of four fictional characters in the Marvel Universe
- A recurring character in the Adult Swim cartoon Perfect Hair Forever
- A recurring superhero character in the Nickelodeon cartoon The Fairly OddParents
In films and videos
- The hero of several animated music videos for ska group Planet Smashers
- US Catman, the hero of a series of martial arts films
- El Hombre Gato (translated catman in English), a half-man, half-cat creature in South American legend
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.