From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Several theorems are named after Augustin-Louis Cauchy. Cauchy theorem may mean:
- Cauchy's integral theorem in complex analysis, also Cauchy's integral formula
- Cauchy's mean value theorem in real analysis, an extended form of the mean value theorem
- Cauchy's theorem (group theory)
- Cauchy's theorem (geometry) on rigidity of convex polytopes
- The Cauchy–Kovalevskaya theorem concerning partial differential equations
- The Cauchy–Peano theorem in the study of ordinary differential equations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.