From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caudal may refer to:
- Caudal (anatomical term) (from Latin caudum; tail), a synonym for the term posterior
- Caudal (Asturian comarca), an administrative division of Asturias, Spain
- Caudal (protein), a key regulator of Hox genes
- Caudal (river), a river in northern Spain
- Caudal fin, the tail fin of a fish
- Caudal vertebrae, the vertebrae that make up the tail of tailed animals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.