From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caught in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caught is a method of dismissing a batsman in the sport of cricket.
Caught may also refer to:
- Caught (Margaret Peterson Haddix novel), a novel by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Caught, a 2010 novel by Harlan Coben
Film and TV
- Caught (1949 film), a 1949 American drama film
- Caught (1996 film), a 1996 erotic thriller film
- "Caught!", the fifth episode of The Bronx Is Burning
- Caught (album), an album by Teri DeSario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caught.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.