From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cauliflower, cauliflowers, or gobhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cauliflower is a type of vegetable.
Cauliflower may also refer to:
- Cauliflower ear, a condition of the ear
- Cauliflower nose, large, bulbous, ruddy appearance of the nose caused by granulomatous infiltration
- Cauliflower Hakea, a shrub which is endemic to the south-west of Western Australia
- Cauliflower mushroom, a genus of parasitic mushrooms characterised by cauliflower-like appearance
- Cauliflower cheese, a British dish with a cauliflower-like appearance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.