From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cavallo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cavallo may refer to:
- Domingo Cavallo (born 1946), Argentine economist and politician
- Émile-Gustave Cavallo-Péduzzi, French painter
- Jimmy Cavallo (born 1927), American musician
- Ricardo Cavallo, Argentine political activist
- Rob Cavallo, American music producer
- Tiberius Cavallo (1749–1809), Anglo-Italian physicist
- Victor Cavallo (1947–2000), Italian actor
- Cavallo (coin), an Italian Renaissance coin
- Cavallo (island), an island near Corsica
- Cavallo di ritorno
- Monte Cavallo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.