From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cave fish or cavefish is a generic term for a fish adapted to life in caves. It may also refer to:
- Amblyopsidae, a family of fish mostly from North America commonly called cavefish.
- Mexican tetra, a fish also known as the blind cave fish, unrelated to Amblyopsidae.
- Milyeringa, a genus of fish native to Australia.
- Sinocyclocheilus, a genus of fish native to China.
- Typhleotris, a genus of fish native to Madagascar.
- Blind fish (disambiguation) - fish species without functional eyes
- List of troglobites (animals adapted to life in caves)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cave fish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.