From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caveat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caveat may refer to
- Caveat lector ("let the reader beware")
- Caveat emptor ("let the buyer beware")
- Caveat venditor ("let the seller beware")
- Paulette Caveat, attempt to enjoin development in northern Canada
- Patent caveat, former type patent-related action
- National caveats, restrictions on military operations put in place by NATO member countries regarding the use of their military forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caveat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.