Caveman Ughlympics or Caveman Ugh-lympics is a 1988 sports multiplayer video game. It was produced for the Commodore 64, DOS and Nintendo Entertainment System by Dynamix and published by Electronic Arts. The NES version was released by Data East and renamed Caveman Games.
- Saber Race, where the player races against an opponent avoiding both obstacles and the sabre tooth tiger running behind.
- Matetoss, similar to the hammer throw, where the player has to spin their wife/husband and try and throw them as far as they can.
- Firemaking, where the player races an opponent to create a full-burning fire.
- Clubbing, where the player faces off against an opponent holding clubs on a cliff, trying to club the other off the cliff sides.
- Dino Race, where the player sits on a dinosaur and races against an opponent, avoiding obstacles on the course.
- Dino Vault, where the player has to pole vault over a Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Sipe, Russell; Scorpia (Jan 1989), "IBM Goes to War", Computer Gaming World: 24–25
|This article about a summer sports video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|