From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cavern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cavern is another name for a cave or a large room within a cave.
Cavern may also refer to:
- The Cavern Club or The Cavern, a rock-and-roll club in Liverpool, England
- The Cavern (film), a 2005 horror film
- The Cavern (1964 film), a 1964 film directed by Edgar G. Ulmer
- Caverns (novel), a 1989 novel written collaboratively as an experiment by Ken Kesey
- "Cavern", a song by Liquid Liquid
- Cavern Pub, a pub opposite The Cavern Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cavern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.