From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cavern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cavern is another name for a cave or a large room within a cave.
Cavern may also refer to:
- The Cavern Club or The Cavern, a rock-and-roll club in Liverpool, England
- The Cavern (film), a 2005 horror film
- The Cavern (1964), original title: Sette contro la morte (it), a film directed by Edgar G. Ulmer
- Caverns (novel), a 1989 novel written collaboratively as an experiment by Ken Kesey
- "Cavern" (song), a song by Phish
- "Cavern", a song from Liquid Liquid's 1983 EP Optimo
- Cavern Pub, a pub opposite The Cavern Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cavern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.