From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cavers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cavers may refer to:
- Francis Cavers, a botanist
- Harry Cavers, a Canadian politician
- Archibald Douglas, 13th of Cavers, a Scottish politician
- the plural of caver or speleologist
- Quinton Caver, an American gridiron footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cavers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Cavers. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|