|Rupert Lee-Browne (CEO)
James Hickman (Managing Director)
Online Foreign Exchange Transactions
Number of employees
Caxton FX is a UK-based foreign exchange, international payments and prepaid card provider based at Portland House in Westminster, London, England. It is a registered money service business with HM Revenue and Customs and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The company focuses on three main services: foreign exchange deals, an online FastPay currency transfer service and three different pre-paid currency cards. The company also provides analysis, reports and forecasts on foreign currency markets and international and national economies.
In September 2011, Caxton FX issued four year non-transferable company bonds to raise £4m of working capital. The bonds were offered to retail investors as a means of raising funds and as an alternative to a bank loan for the company.
In 2014 Caxton FX expanded their international transfer service making it possible to sell euros from a Caxton FX FastPay account as well as the existing ability to buy 23 major currencies.
- "Speakers for Prepaid Cards Asia 2008". Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "Foreign exchange: Beating the banks at their own game". BBC News. 15 December 2010. Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- Murray-, Rosie (22 September 2011). "Pre-paid card tips". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- Russell, Rosalnd (26 July 2007). "Play your cards right and avoid extra costs while abroad". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- Walsh, Collette (11 April 2009). "Beginner's Guide To: Prepaid cards". The Independent (London). Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "How to find an income in a high-inflation market". Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "Stopping train to recovery makes tracks". Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "IFB 2014 Ambassadors". International Festival for Business 2014. Retrieved 14 October 2014. (registration required (. ))
- "Sponsorship: Why it should be part of your 2014 marketing strategy". Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- "Caxton FX launches sponsorship with British Golfer Mel Reid". Retrieved 7 September 2014.