|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|Key people||Rupert Lee-Browne (CEO)
James Hickman (Managing Director)
Jane-Emma Peerless (Director of People)
Online Foreign Exchange Transactions
Caxton FX is a UK-based foreign exchange, international payments and currency card provider based at Portland House in Westminster, London, England. Caxton FX is a money service business registered by HM Revenue and Customs and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
The company focuses on three main services: foreign exchange deals, an online FastPay currency transfer service and three different pre-paid currency cards. The company also provides analysis, reports and forecasts on foreign currency markets and international and national economies.
In September 2011, Caxton FX issued four year non-transferable company bonds to raise £4m of working capital. The bonds were offered to retail investors as a means of raising funds and as an alternative to a bank loan for the company.
Awards / Recognition
Caxton FX won the award for Best Travel Prepaid Card at the Prepaid365 Prepaid Card Awards for the fifth successive year in 2013.
In January 2012, Caxton FX was voted the best pre-paid currency card at the 2012 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards.
- "Speakers for Prepaid Cards Asia 2008". Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "Foreign exchange: Beating the banks at their own game". BBC News. 15 December 2010. Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- Murray-, Rosie (22 September 2011). "Pre-paid card tips". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 1 December 2011.
- Russell, Rosalnd (26 July 2007). "Play your cards right and avoid extra costs while abroad". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- Walsh, Collette (11 April 2009). "Beginner's Guide To: Prepaid cards". The Independent (London). Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "How to find an income in a high-inflation market". Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "Stopping train to recovery makes tracks". Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "2012 Prepaid365 Prepaid Card Awards Winners". Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- Which?. "The best foreign currency providers revealed". Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- Moneyfacts.co.uk. "And the winners are…….". Retrieved 27 January 2012.