|Headquarters||Studio City, California, US|
|Key people||Randy Whitely (CEO)
A. Be (Talent Manager)
Jeremy Lucido (Production Manager, Photographer)
Randy Blue was launched on April 24, 2002. it ranks #33,755 in the world according to Alexa website ranking. the website receives 32,588-page views per day and has a net worth of $71,367 based on its traffic value and online website advertisement revenue.
In 2009 the company began to distribute DVDs of the web site content under the brand Randy Blue Adrenaline and featured movies under the name Randy Blue Presents. Both Randy Blue DVD lines are distributed through Pulse Distribution in Chatsworth, CA.
- 2010 - Trendy Award, winner Trendiest original online content
- 2010 - Trendy Award, winner Trendiest Visionary
- 2011 - Trendy Award, winner Trendiest original online content
- 2011 – Cybersocket Web Award, winner Best Original Content
- 2013 – Cybersocket Web Award, winner Lifetime Achievement Award
- Brian Wow
- Captain Limur
- Evil Jeff
- Ian Moran
- Jeremy Lucido
- Benjamin Bradley
- Blake Riley
- Chris Crocker
- Chris Rockway
- Johnny Hazzard
- Leo Giamani
- Reese Rideout
- "Q" AKA Quentin Elias
- Kurtis Wolfe
- Austin Wolf
- "Randy Blue Presents". Pulse Distribution.
- "Randyblue.com Estimated Traffic Net Worth $71,367 by". Freewebsitereport.org. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- "Randy Blue Adrenaline". Pulse Distribution.
- "How to Succeed in the Gay Porn Industry". Queerty.
- "The Official RandyBlue Blog". Randyblue. November 6, 2009. Retrieved 2010-03-18.
- "CyberSocketWebAwards". CyberSocketWebAwards. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- "Cybersocket Awards 2013: And the winners are….". Queer Fever. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
|This pornography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|