From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cayman may refer to
- Caiman, small crocodilians of Central and South America
- Alligatoridae, a family of which caiman is a genus
- Cayman Islands, an overseas territory of the United Kingdom
- The BAE Caiman, a medium-sized armored vehicle used by the United States military
- HMS Cayman (K506), a British frigate in service with the Royal Navy from 1944 to 1946
- Porsche Cayman, a sports car produced by Porsche
- AMD Radeon HD6900 GPU series, codenamed Cayman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.