Cayman Islands at the 1984 Summer Olympics
|Cayman Islands at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles|
|Competitors||8 (7 men and 1 woman) in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Carson Ebanks|
|Olympic history (summary)|
The Cayman Islands competed at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, United States. The nation returned to the Olympic Games after participating in the American-led boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics.
Results by event
Men's Individual Road Race
- David Dibben — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Alfred Ebanks — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Craig Merren — did not finish (→ no ranking) But he did 6 laps of the men 119 miles road race in his first ever international event.
- Aldyn Wint — did not finish (→ no ranking)
Women's Individual Road Race
- Merilyn Phillips — did not finish (→ no ranking) Merilyn is the sister of Craig Merren. She is the first woman cyclist and Olympian for Cayman Islands.
|This Cayman Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1984 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|