From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cebu, Philippines)
|Look up Cebu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cebu may refer to:
- Cebu, an island province of the Philippines
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cebu
- Republic of Cebu
- Rajahnate of Cebu (1450–1565)
- Cebu Strait
- Cebu Declaration on East Asian Energy Security
- USS Cebu (ARG-6), a Luzon-class engine repair ship
- Cebu (animal), variant spelling of the cattle known as Zebu
- Title of an instrumental song by the Commodores
- Cebu (novel), by Peter Bacho; winner of the American Book Award
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.