For several years she has been working with people who have immigrated to the USA from countries in Latin America.
Samartin has also been translated into Dutch, German and Norwegian.
Samartin had a very successful[peacock term] book tour in Norway in 2009; she has topped the bestseller list there for over two years.
Her books have recently been released in Portugal and Finland and are to be released this summer[when?] in Italy.
She lives in San Gabriel, California, with her British-born husband.
- Broken Paradise / Ghost Heart (2004)
- Tarnished Beauty / Señor Peregrino (2005)
- Vigil / Salvadorena (2009)
- Hobbelstad, Inger Merete: «Det mystiske er en sterk kraft». Dagbladet July 25, 2008. Pages 48-49
- www.cecilia samartin.com - Official website
-  Interview with author
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cecilia Samartin.|