From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cecina may refer to:
- Cecina, Tuscany, a town in the Italian Province of Livorno
- Cecina (river), a river in Italy
- Caecina (or Cecina), Etruscan family of Velathri (Volterra).
- Cecina (meat), a Spanish and Mexican culinary specialty made of beef
- Farinata, a.k.a. "Cecina", a Tuscan culinary specialty made of chickpea flour
- Cecina (gastropod), genus of freshwater snails in the family Pomatiopsidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cecina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.