Cedar Hill High School
|Cedar Hill High School|
|1 Longhorn Blvd.
Cedar Hill, Texas, 75104
|School type||Public high school|
|Motto||Putting Respect In Decisions Every Day|
|School district||Cedar Hill Independent School District|
|Assistant principals||William Petty
|Color(s)||Red & Black|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AAAAA|
|Website||Cedar Hill High School|
Cedar Hill High School is a public high school located in the city of Cedar Hill, Texas, in Dallas County, United States and classified as a 5A school by the UIL. It is a part of the Cedar Hill Independent School District located in southwest Dallas County. In 2013, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
In 1986 Cedar Hill had 165 students in its graduating class. Fewer than 20 were African American. In 2005 it had a graduating class of 447, with over half of the students being African American.
The Cedar Hill Longhorns compete in these sports -
Volleyball, Cross Country, Football, Basketball, Swimming, Powerlifting, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Track, Baseball & Softball
- Football 
- 2006(5A/D2), 2013(5A/D2)
Dear Cedar Hill our Red and White
Our Faith and Loyalty we proclaim
As time goes by and others follow us
Our deed of honor will remain
Dear school we love, our hearts grow warm
With every thought of friends made here
And through the years though we may travel far,
Our hearts remain in Cedar Hill.
- Dezmon Briscoe, wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- T-Dre Player, BC Lions player
- Ugo Ihemelu, Major League Soccer player for FC Dallas
- Jason Richardson, silver medalist in the 110m hurdles at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
- Texas Tribune
- "2013 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency.
- Booth, Herb. "Black elite faces school-choice dilemma." The Dallas Morning News. Monday June 27, 2005. Retrieved on November 26, 2011.
- Lone Star Football Network
- "Dezmon Briscoe, Kansas, NFL Draft". CBS Sports. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "The Daily Star - Ugo Ihemelu News, Pictures and Videos". Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Cedar Hill's Jason Richardson wins Olympic silver medal in 110-meter hurdles". Retrieved 2012-08-16
|This article about a high school in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|