Cedar Hill High School
|Cedar Hill High School|
Challenging the Future
|1 Longhorn Boulevard
Cedar Hill, Texas, United States
|Type||Co-Educational, Public, Secondary|
|School district||Cedar Hill Independent School District|
|Color(s)||Red and Black|
In 1986 Cedar Hill had 165 students in its graduating class. Fewer than 20 were African American. In 2005 it had a graduating class of 447, with over half of the students being African American.
Alma Mater 
Dear Cedar Hill our Red and White Our Faith and Loyalty we proclaim As time goes by and others follow us Our deed of honor will remain Dear school we love, our hearts grow warm With every thought of friends made here And through the years though we may travel far, Our hearts remain in Cedar Hill.
Notable alumni 
- Dezmon Briscoe, wide receiver for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Ugo Ihemelu, Major League Soccer player for FC Dallas
- Jason Richardson, silver medalist in the 110m hurdles at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
- "Cedar Hill High School: Principal's Corner". Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Cedar Hill High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2011-03-21. "Total Students: 1,791 (2008-2009)"
- Booth, Herb. "Black elite faces school-choice dilemma." The Dallas Morning News. Monday June 27, 2005. Retrieved on November 26, 2011.
- "Dezmon Briscoe, Kansas, NFL Draft". CBS Sports. Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "The Daily Star - Ugo Ihemelu News, Pictures and Videos". Retrieved 2011-03-21.
- "Cedar Hill's Jason Richardson wins Olympic silver medal in 110-meter hurdles". Retrieved 2012-08-16
|This article about a school in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|