From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cedars may refer to:
- Cedar, several types of tree
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- The Cedars, Dallas, Texas, a neighborhood near downtown Dallas, Texas, USA
- the Battle of The Cedars, an American Revolutionary War skirmish near Montreal, Canada in 1776
- Les Cèdres, Quebec, the location of the above skirmish
- Cedars (album), an album released in 2003 by Brighton, UK band Clearlake
- Cedars Hospital, a fictitious hospital where much of the action takes place on the CBS soap The Guiding Light
- Cedars, an immigration detention facility in the UK.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.