||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (March 2010)|
Ceilidh Minogue is one of the new breed of Scottish ceilidh bands formed in 1995. The band played at the Ceilidh Culture Festival in 2008 and at the Fest'n'Furious festival in Dundee in 2006. Also the Orkney Folk Festival in 2011  Ceilidh Minogue played 2009 Radio Scotland live Hogmanay show and did so again in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Gavin Marwick (see Traverse Theatre) (fiddle)
- Gregor Lowrey (accordion)
- Bob Turner (piano)
- Alastair Morrow (drums)
Jazz horns of Ryan Quigley, John Burgess and Steve Hawkes who were replaced by Colin Steele and Keith Edwards in 2010.
- "Greentrax Recordings - recent CD and DVD releases". Greentrax.com. Retrieved 2010-03-03.[not in citation given]
- "Music festival hits right note". The Courier (Dundee, Scotland). 30 September 2006. Retrieved 3 March 2010.[dead link]
- "Album review: Ceilidh Minogue". Scotland On Sunday. 16 November 2008. Retrieved 3 March 2010.
|This article on a Scottish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|