From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ceiling may refer to one of the following:
|Look up ceiling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Ceiling, the upper surface of a room
- Ceiling function in mathematics
- Glass ceiling a barrier to advancement of a qualified person
- Ceiling (aircraft) the maximum density altitude an aircraft can reach under a set of conditions
- Price ceiling an imposed limit on the price of a product
- Ceiling effect (disambiguation)
- Ceiling (cloud) the height above ground at which (accumulated) cloud layers cover more than 50% of the sky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceiling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.