From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up celandine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Celandine is a common name for three species of flowers:
- Greater celandine, Chelidonium majus, in the poppy family
- Lesser celandine, Ranunculus ficaria, in the buttercup family
- Celandine-poppy, Stylophorum diphyllum, in the poppy family
Celandine may also refer to:
- Celandine (novel), a novel by Steve Augarde
- Celandine Brandybuck, a hobbit mentioned in J. R. R. Tolkien's works
- HMS Celandine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.