Celebrate This Heartbeat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Celebrate this Hearbeat)
|Celebrate This Heartbeat|
|Studio album by Randy Stonehill|
|Producer||Barry Miller Kaye|
|Randy Stonehill chronology|
All songs written by Randy Stonehill except where otherwise noted.
- "Overture: Celebrate This Heartbeat" (Randy Stonehill, Tom Howard) – 3:25
- "Still, Small Voice" – 4:04
- "Celebrate This Heartbeat" – 4:08
- "Modern Myth" – 3:51
- "Who Will Save the Children" – 5:27
- "When I Look to the Mountains" – 3:41
- "Allison" – 3:18
- "Watcha Gonna Do About That" – 3:19
- "Stop the World" – 4:34
- "I'll Remember You" – 4:26
This album has not been released on CD.
- Randy Stonehill: All acoustic guitars and "Ventures" guitar on "Stop The World."
- Tom Howard: Piano, Electric Grand Piano, Synthesizers, and Tympani
- John Mehler: Drums on all songs except "Stop The World"
- Tim Chandler: Bass on all songs except "Watcha Gonna Do About That" And "Stop The World"
- Danny Jacob: Electric Guitars
- Mark Heard: Electric Twelve String Guitar, Slide Guitar Solos on "Allison" and "Watcha Gonna Do About That," Bass Guitar on "Watcha Gonna Do About That" and "Stop The World," Harmonica on "Celebrate This Heartbeat"
- Rick Geragi: Congas, Bongos, Percussion, and DMX programming on "Stop The World"
- Michael Amorosi: Harp
- Phil Keaggy: Second lead vocal on "Who Will Save The Children"
- Additional Background vocals: Tom Howard & Dori Howard on "Still Small Voice" and "Who Will Save The Children"; David Edwards, Tonio K. on "Modern Myth"; Rachel Anderson, Amy Eason, Audrey Floyd, and Moses Toth: children's voices on "Who Will Save The Children"
- Produced by Barry Miller Kaye
- Recorded and mixed at Fingerprint Recorders
- Cross-Fades and editing at Wildor Brothers Recording Studios
- Mastered by Steve Hall at Future Disc Systems, Inc.
- Art Director: Tim Aldersen
- Photography: Aaron Rapoport
Engineered by Mark Heard at Fingerprint Recorders
- Orchestrated, arranged, and conducted by Tom Howard
Rhythm section and vocal arrangements by Barry and Randy Second Engineer: Dan Reed