|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
Celebrity Reflection in Meyer Werft shipyard, Papenburg
|Port of registry:||Malta|
|Ordered:||24 March 2011|
|Builder:||Meyer Werft, Papenburg, Germany|
|Cost:||$750 million (USD)|
|Yard number:||S. 691|
|Launched:||12 August 2012|
|Maiden voyage:||12 October 2012|
|Identification:||IMO number: 9506459
MMSI number: 229074000
Call sign: 9HA3047
|Length:||1,047 ft (319 m)|
|Beam:||123 ft (37 m)|
|Draught:||27 ft (8.2 m)|
|Speed:||24 knots (44 km/h; 28 mph)|
Celebrity Reflection is the fifth and final Solstice-class cruise ship, her sister ships being Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Silhouette. Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse and Silhouette entered service in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 respectively. Reflection was launched in 2012. 
Since October 2012, it has been owned and operated by Celebrity Cruises. It has one more deck than other Solstice-class cruise ships, has the first Aqua Class Suites and is the only ship to have Reflection Class Suites. She can accommodate over 3,000 passengers - 150 more than other Solstice class ships.
Fall 2012- Inaugural cruise sailed from Amsterdam to Barcelona then the ship completed a series of Mediterranean cruises sailing from Barcelona and Venice
Winter 2012- Caribbean sailing from Miami
Summer 2013- Mediterranean sailing from Civitavecchia (Rome)
Winter 2013- Caribbean sailing from Miami
Summer 2014- Mediterranean sailing from Civitavecchia (Rome)
Winter 2014- Caribbean sailing from Miami
- "Celebrity Reflection". Vesseltracker.com. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
- "Celebrity Reflection". Equasis. French Ministry for Transport. Retrieved 19 September 2012. (registration required)
- Celebrity Cruises orders fifth Solstice-Class Ship, retrieved 2008-02-24.
- Niemelä, Teijo (23 September 2010). "Celebrity's fifth Solstice-class ship to be named as Celebrity Reflection". Cruise Business Review. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- Official website
- Cruise Critic review
- Celebrity Reflection ship location in Google Maps
- "Celebrity Reflection: review" – by Jane Archer in The Daily Telegraph, London.
|This article about a specific cruise ship is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|